Well, I graduated from college on Saturday, and it was absolutely wonderful! I had a great time, can't you tell from the picture? I don't think my smile could have been any larger.
Now, I am getting ready to leave College Station. A season and a half of Arrested Development later and I'm pretty much all packed up. On Tuesday, I'm leaving to go home until the 25th when I fly to D.C. I'm starting to get really excited, especially since I'm already packing things for D.C. while I'm packing up the rest of my belongings. So far, I have 1 suitcase and 1 carry on and 1 box to send with extras. However, I don't have a scale, so the weight factor might up the number of boxes to send. In any case, I'm almost a week from leaving Texas and venturing out to the east coast! Whoop!
No comments:
Post a Comment