Dill Scallion
Yojimbo
A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
3:10 to Yuma
The Cowboys
McClintock
Giant
Sunny in Philadelphia
I know, its quite a few westerns...but I'm in a western type of mood.
The tales of my travels.
That is a good list. Is that the Original 3:10 To Yuma with Glenn Ford or the new one with Russell Crowe? Both are excellent. Also you can NEVER go wrong with some Always Sunny in Philadephia, I have about 4 episodes downloaded on my Blackberry hahaha.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen Guys and Dolls, with Marlon Brando?
ReplyDeleteJP: Totally forgot about the original, yeah I'm going to put that on my list (although Russel Crowe 3:10 to Yuma is my favorite of his movies). Yeah, Sunny in Philadelphia = amazing. If I go to philly I am totally going to Paddy's Pub. Its not the one from the show, but its a total dive bar and definitely looks and feels the part.
ReplyDeleteJamie: Oh yeah, him and Sinatra. However, I need to rewatch that one, because I think I only saw the last hour or so of it.