This weekend was not very exciting, but I did catch up on my sleep which was super nice. There were some things that I wanted to go out and see, but I decided to save them for when my boyfriend, Zane, comes to visit me. This week will be a short one at work, I have Thursday and Friday off, as well as next Monday! I am super excited for the 5 day weekend; I just hope the next 3 days go by super fast!
Although last week was uneventful, I do have some things planned for the next few days:
Monday: watch "My Favorite Wife" at the National Theater
Tuesday: visit a piano bar with my room mate after work
Wednesday: wait for Zane to fly in to D.C.
Thursday: sightseeing and paddleboating with Zane
Friday: continue sightseeing
Saturday: Birthday Celebration + exploring Old Town Alexandria
No comments:
Post a Comment