The
National Theater is located right next door to where I work, and I just found out that they have a summer movie festival where they show movies for free every Monday night. And not just movies, but wonderful classic old movies. This summer is Cary Grant themed, so naturally I have to attend each movie that will be played. Tonight was their opening night, and they showed
To Catch a Thief. It was amazing. Possibly my favorite Cary Grant film to date...but then again I haven't gotten through the whole summer, yet! Here is the rest of the schedule:
June 28 - My Favorite Wife (definitely attending)
July 19 - His Girl Friday (attending)
August 2 - Notorious (I cannot wait for this one!)
August 9 - Bringing up Baby (I'll be back in Texas)
August 16 - Charade (Back in Texas, but it is in my Netflix queue)
So funny...part of my summer in CS was the classic movie section ($1 each!) at Hastings. Definitely saw both To Catch a Thief and Bringing up Baby. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete