Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I've Noticed: Part Three

It is really cold in every office that I work in. Seriously, it is at most 70 degrees in every office I step into.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,just read your last two posts,sound like tou are having a splendid time. Last week we received a pamphlet on shift work. It had an article about comfort and A/C temp settings and they recommended 72 deg F. to be ideal. I thought,what happened to the conservation of energy with a setting of 78 to 82 deg.F. Luv Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive noticed that its usually the bigwigs that control the thermostat. Bigwigs have window offices -> windows that let in sun -> sunlight that makes the office warm -> warmth they must combat with AC.

    *Sigh* And in conclusion... too-bad-so-sad for the inner office folk. This should obviously be an excuse to go shopping again and get a cute new jacket. Its a necessity!!

    ReplyDelete