After the art gallery, we made our way over to U-street where I FINALLY got to eat at Ben's Chili Bowl! It was amazing. The best chili dog + chili fries, I have ever had. I think this week with Zane will officially be remembered as "Calorie Fest - Summer 2010". But, considering after that we walked about a mile or so to China town, I don't really feel so bad.
This is a picture of me in front of Ben's Chili Bowl...too bad I couldn't keep my eyes open.
After Ben's, Zane and I walked to Chinatown. I was expecting it to be similar to the Chinatown in New York, but I was mistaken. However, I did get to take a picture of the Chinatown arches, which were beautiful.
Now we are back at the apartment, but we will be leaving soon to go to eat and then check out some live bands in Old Town Alexandria. We don't have many plans for tomorrow, but I do know we will be going to Eastern Market in the morning for some blueberry pancakes! Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment